Hawkair may refuse to transport you or may remove you at any point, for one or several reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Action necessary or advisable due to weather, or other conditions beyond Hawkair’s control.
- Refusal to permit a search of person or property for explosives or for deadly, controlled or dangerous weapons, articles or substances.
- Refusal to produce positive identification upon request.
- Where, in Hawkair’s sole judgment refusal or removal may be necessary for the comfort and safety of themselves or other passengers:
- Your conduct is disorderly, abusive or violent,
- You appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs,
- Your physical or mental condition appears to be of a concern to the well-being of yourself or the passengers around you and/or you may be incapable of comprehending or complying with safety instructions,
- You attempt to interfere with any member of the flight crew,
- You have an offensive odor (such as from a draining wound or improper hygiene)
- You have a contagious disease that has been determined by a public health authority to be transmissible to other persons in the normal course of flight,
- You refuse to obey instructions from any flight crew member,
- You engage in any action, voluntary or involuntary, that might jeopardize the safety of the aircraft or any of its occupants.
Hawkair Aviation Services LTD
4345 Bristol Rd. Terrace B.C. V8G 0E9
Phone: 1 800-487-1216 Fax: (250) 635-7852